I am so so honored to have been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award by my friend Briana at Learning to Be Free. I pour my heart and soul into my blog so it makes me smile to know that I inspired someone.
I started this blog at the beginning of 2019 and have the hopes that it will reach millions of people and truly help at least one 😊
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES
- Thank the person who nominated you (Thank you, Briana!)
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or website (logo is optional)
- What made you want to start your blog/business? I was beginning to be more outspoken about my journey with mental health issues and having some positive reception with that. That gave me the idea to open that up to a wider readership.
- What’s your favorite thing to do in your town/city? Hmm, we live close to Chicago and I love going to Navy Pier!
- If you could spend a year anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? London is my dream vacation. I am obsessed with British procedurals and I would to immerse myself in that culture.
- What would your ideal house look like? Something like this!
- What’s makes someone/something heroic? I think when someone has the courage to live their truth in a way that inspires someone else to do the same, it starts an unstoppable ripple effect that has the power to truly change the world.
- Who’s your celebrity crush and why? Kit Harington is the perfect man 🤣 Also currently, Lady Gaga. She is an incredible human.
- What do you always carry with you? My phone! Can’t live without it! Never know when the perfect idea for a blog post will strike you 😊
- How would you spend your perfect day? I would be in Disney World, wake up around 7, eat breakfast, and spend the day exploring.
- What would your dream job be? Published author. I also have this fantasy of being a medical examiner. My husband thinks I’m disturbed.
- What’s your favorite affirmation? The thought of a tiger is not a tiger.
- What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Currently, anything, as long as it’s not illegal. Lol
MY NOMINEES FOR THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
Briana @ Learning to Be Free
Allie @ I Wonder
Amy @ Amy of All Trades
Kristina @ My Non-Instagram Worthy Life
Macy @ My Life As Macy
DaLorean @ Silver Jasmine
Lauren @ A Whole New World
Carly @ Carly Life & Style
Louise @ Geez Louise
Sky @ Sky’s Written Life
- What made you want to start your blog/business?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- If you could spend a year anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What is your favorite book?
- Define BRAVE.
- Who’s your celebrity crush and why?
- What animal would you be and why?
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- If you could follow a blog written by anyone who would it be?
- What’s your favorite motivational quote?
- Who is going to end up on the Iron Throne?