One of my biggest hopes is to really connect with my readers. There is not much worse in the blogging world than reading posts by someone you can’t relate to. I got nominated by another blogger to fill out the Vogue parody survey, so this will help you get to know me a little.
1)What is your usual Starbucks order?
2) What does your work station look like right now?
3) All time favourite food?
4) Favourite Author?
5) What do you think of open relationships?
6) What is your favourite video game?
7) Guilty Pleasure treat?
8) Favourite Movie?
9) Favourite book?
10) Twitter or instagram?
11) Desktop or laptop?
12) Best advice you’ve ever received?
13) What project are you working on right now?
14) Favourite colour?
15) Did you get good grades at school?
16) Dream job?
17) Played any sports?
18) Do you have a degree?
20) What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
21) What do you like to collect?
22) Describe yourself in three words?
23) If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
24) Who was the last person you DM’d?
25) What is on the top of your wish list right now?
26) Sorting house?
27) How many tattoos do you have?
28) What are you most grateful for this year?
29) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
30) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
31) What’s the best thing ever?
32) Favourite season?
34) What fictional character do you relate to the most?
35) Do you like surprises?
36) What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
37) What’s the surprise that made you cry?
38) What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
39) Do you like muffins?
40) Do you cook often?
41) What’s your favourite dessert?
42) Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43) Cake or pie?
44) What’s your least favourite food?
45) What’s your favourite condiment?
46) It’s 4am on a saturday night, what would you eat?
47) If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
48) Best animated film?
49) What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you?
50) Best thing to do on a date?
51) Worst thing to do on a date?
52) What is the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy?
53) Best comic book character?
54) What are three things that are always in your purse?
55) Favourite drink?
56) If you could play a historical character who would it be?
57) Kittens or puppies?
58) Favourite sushi roll?
59) What kind of lipstick do you use?
60) What kind of foundation do you use?
61) Blow dry or air dry?
62) Who is your fashion icon?
63) Favourite Disney character?
64) What are you doing tomorrow?
65) Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66) Movie that made you cry?
67) If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
68) If your life were a song what would the title be?
69) Favourite animal?
70) Favourite illustrator?
71) Person you want to have coffee with?
72) What’s the country you wish to visit?
73) Best ways to decompress?
Jess – Just Call Me Jess
Allie- I Wonder
Amy- Amy of All Trades
Spencer- The Mindberg
Briana- Learning to Be Free
Christiana- Christiana Acha
Macy- My Life As Macy
Weird & Liberated- Weird & Liberated
Niomi- Stellar Wellness
Leticia- The Feminine Collective
Pragati- Not So Cordial
Tell me a little about you! What is something most people don’t know?